Premier Group of Companies is a leader in the Specialty Insurance field. Our people are committed to performance, positive outcomes, and career development that lead to mutual success for our organization and its clients. If you enjoy a dynamic, fast paced environment and believe in a job well done, then consider the following as Premier is the right team for you to join:
POSITION: Senior Claims Examiner – Specialty Lines
LOCATION: Head Office, Vancouver, BC
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- The Claims Examiner will handle all types of claim assignments of moderate to high complexity for both Property and Casualty including files in litigation
- Losses will be generated from our diverse range of products, including Vacant risks, Construction, Pollution, Environmental spills, Spa Liability and Protection Services, to name a few.
- This will include some travel to attend mediations across Canada and or US
Qualifications and Skills required:
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in the claims field (either Company Examiner or Adjuster experience)
- University or College education is preferred.
- CIP or currently enrolled in institute courses to obtain CIP
- Good understanding and ability to interpret policy wordings.
- Strong customer service skills/negotiation skills/ investigative and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong ability to set priorities, solve problems, and be resourceful under pressure;
- Strong computer skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Bilingual – French / English is a bonus!
Vary based on qualifications of applicant. Includes comprehensive benefits plan.
How to Apply:
Interested applicants should submit their cover letter and resume outlining their qualifications to email@example.com. We thank all applicants in advance for their interest. However, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Founded in 1990, Premier Group of Companies is Head quartered in Vancouver. Premier Group has branch locations in Toronto, London, Laval, San Diego, Seattle, and a subsidiary company in Santa Rosa California, with over 130 employees. Premier Group of Companies includes Premier Canada, Premier Marine, and Oceanic. Visit our website for more information on our company and the various specialty insurance products we offer - www.premiergroup.ca