Premier Group of Companies (Premier Marine/Premier Canada) is a leader in the Specialty Insurance industry. Our people are committed to performance, positive outcomes, and career development that lead to mutual success for our organization and its clients. If you believe in a job well done, then consider the following:
POSITION: Claims Examiner, Specialty Lines
LOCATION: Head Office – Vancouver, BC
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- The Claims Examiner will handle all types of claim assignments, including files in litigation e.g. Specialty Personal Lines
- This may also include some travel to attend mediations across Canada and or US
Qualifications & Skills Required:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the claims field (either Company Examiner or Adjuster experience)
- Strong customer service skill including dealing directly with the public
- University or College education is preferred
- CIP or currently enrolled in institute courses to obtain CIP
- Good understanding and ability to interpret policy wordings
- Strong negotiations/ investigative and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong ability to set priorities, solve problems, and be resourceful under pressure
- Strong computer skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
How to Apply:
Interested applicants should submit their cover letter and resume outlining their qualifications to email@example.com. We thank all applicants in advance for their interest. However, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Founded in 1989, Premier Group is Head quartered in Vancouver, with branch locations in Toronto, London, Cambridge, Laval, San Diego, Maryland and a subsidiary company with offices in Seattle and Santa Rosa. With over 160 employees, Premier Group of Companies includes Premier Canada, Premier Marine, and Oceanic. Visit our website for more information on our company and the various specialty insurance products we offer - www.premiergroup.ca
When you join Premier, you launch a career. We work with you to develop your skills and talents to their fullest potential, exposing you to a broad range of assignments and continuous learning opportunities in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
We offer you a comprehensive benefit plan, offering exceptional medical, dental, and vision care; life insurance; etc.