Premier Group of Companies is a leader in the Specialty Insurance field. Our people are committed to performance, positive outcomes, and career development that leads to mutual success for our organization and its clients. If you believe in a job well done, then consider the following:
POSITION: Environmental Specialist
LOCATION: Laval, Quebec
In this position at our Laval (Quebec) Branch Office, you will underwrite and service our Environmental book of business for Canada with the mandate to grow profitability, maintaining exceptional working relationships with our brokers and developing the skills and knowledge of your team members. Working closely with the Executive Team the incumbent should be an adept communicator to confidently respond to and resolve broker inquiries, and someone who is capable of making operational decisions with autonomy within your level of authority.
This position requires a candidate with strong technical and underwriting experience in the following areas:
- Environmental Impairment Liability for sites and storage Tank Owners Pollution Coverage
- Project Specific Pollution Coverage and Contractors Pollution Liability
- Environmental Engineers & Consultants – E&O/CGL
Qualifications and Skills required:
- Minimum 5 years of company underwriting experience handling mid-size accounts
- A high standard of service in handling brokers inquiries
- Excellent awareness and understanding of the marketplace
- CIP or working towards completing CIP courses
- Strong computer skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
Vary based on qualifications of applicant. Includes comprehensive benefits plan.
How to Apply:
Interested applicants should submit their cover letter and resume outlining their qualifications to email@example.com . We thank all applicants in advance for their interest. However, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Founded in 1990, Premier Group of Companies is Head quartered in Vancouver. Premier Group has branch locations in Toronto, London, Laval, San Diego, Seattle, and a subsidiary company in Santa Rosa California, with over 130 employees. Premier Group of Companies includes Premier Canada, Premier Marine, and Oceanic. Visit our website for more information on our company and the various specialty insurance products we offer - www.premiergroup.ca