Premier is a leader in the Specialty Insurance fields. Our insurance products range from construction, specialty casualty, environmental impairment, professional liability, marine, and niche personal lines. Our team consists of approximately 160 people who are committed to performance, positive outcomes, and career development.
POSITION: Marine Claims Assistant
LOCATION: Vancouver, BC
To be considered for this position, we are looking for the following qualifications:
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Working knowledge of office equipment (printers, fax machines, scanners)
- Proficiency in Word and Excel
- Excellent time management skills; the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- High school degree; additional experience as an Administrative Assistant will be helpful
The Marine Claims Assistant will work with the claims examiners and the Western region marine surveyor and assist with answering and directing phone calls from policyholders and brokers, typing claims reports and settlement letters, issuing claims payment requests, computer data entry and various special projects.
The claims assistant would work inside a claims team of approximately 8 – a nice size team environment.
Vary based on qualifications of applicant.
How to Apply:
Interested applicants should submit their cover letter and resume outlining their qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all applicants in advance for their interest. However, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Founded in 1989, Premier Marine Insurance is Head quartered in Vancouver. Premier has branch locations in Toronto, London, Seattle, and a subsidiary company in Santa Rosa, California. Staff count for the group is currently 160 and growing. Our people are committed to performance, positive outcomes, and career development that lead to mutual success for our organization and its clients.