Premier is a leader in the Specialty Insurance industry. Our people are committed to performance, positive outcomes, and career development that lead to mutual success for our organization and its clients. If you believe in a job well done, then consider the following:
DEPARTMENT/LOCATION: Clerical Support
Job Type : Full-time
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 5:00pm
In this Full-Time position in our Head Office in downtown Vancouver, you will be responsible for clerical support including but not limited to data entry for our marketing teams, assisting with new broker set up for our online portal, back up reception as well as other office duties as required (courier, mail, scanning, special projects as needed, etc.).
Qualifications & Skills Required:
- Strong computer skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Superior communication, analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities
- Must be self-disciplined and able to focus on the task at hand
- Must have previous reception experience (switchboard)
- Ability to handle large volume of calls in a professional manner
- Ability to learn quickly and follow directions
- Desire to work as part of a large team
- Ability to show up every day with a “can do” attitude
$37,500 plus vacation and benefits
How to Apply:
Interested applicants should submit their cover letter and resume outlining their qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all applicants in advance for their interest. However, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Founded in 1989, Premier is Head quartered in Vancouver, with branch locations in Toronto, London, Cambridge, Laval, San Diego, Maryland and a subsidiary company with offices in Seattle and Santa Rosa. With over 160 employees, Premier includes Premier Canada, Premier Marine, and Oceanic. Visit our website for more information on our company and the various specialty insurance products we offer - www.premiergroup.ca
When you join Premier, you launch a career. We work with you to develop your skills and talents to their fullest potential, exposing you to a broad range of assignments and continuous learning opportunities in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
We offer you a comprehensive benefit plan, offering exceptional medical, dental, and vision care; life insurance; etc.