Premier Group of Companies is a leader in the Specialty Insurance field. Our people are committed to performance, positive outcomes, and career development that leads to mutual success for our organization and its clients. If you believe in a job well done, then consider the following:
DEPARTMENT/LOCATION: Commercial Lines, London
POSITION: Team Lead, Fleet and Garage
In this position at our Branch Office in downtown London, you will be responsible to provide leadership of the Fleet and Garage Auto Underwriting Team. Including but not limited to supervision, training, auditing and employee development with a mandate to grow the portfolio while maintaining exceptional working relationships with our brokers. This position requires a candidate with strong technical and underwriting expertise. The incumbent should be an adept communicator to confidently respond to and resolve broker inquiries, and someone who is capable of making operational decisions with autonomy within your level of authority.
Qualifications and Skills required:
- Minimum 8 years of related underwriting experience is preferred
- CIP or working towards completing CIP
- Prior experience leading people is an asset
- A high standard of service in handling broker queries on new accounts
- Excellent awareness and understanding of the marketplace
- Strong computer skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Strong organizational skills showing attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines
Vary based on qualifications of applicant.
How to Apply:
Interested applicants should submit their cover letter and resume outlining their qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org . We thank all applicants in advance for their interest. However, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Founded in 1990, Premier Marine Insurance is Head quartered in Vancouver. Premier has branch locations in Toronto, London, Seattle, and a subsidiary company in Santa Rosa, California. Staff count for the group is currently 130 and growing. Our people are committed to performance, positive outcomes, and career development that lead to mutual success for our organization and its clients.