Procedures on How to Report a Claim
Normal Business Hours
No matter what type of claim you are reporting, your first step during normal business hours is to contact your independent insurance broker. Your broker is there to serve you and will look after all the details of reporting your claim for you.
**Brokers are to report all claims on behalf of insured.
Property and Casualty Losses
- Print and complete either a Property Loss Notice or a Liability Loss Notice located under Claims. Fax all Non-Marine Loss Notices to the Premier Canada Head Office in Vancouver, BC at 604-669-9662 or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Marine Losses in Canada & United States
- Print and complete Marine Loss Notice located under Claims
- Fax Loss Notices to our Head Office in Vancouver, BC at 604‐669‐9662 or send email to email@example.com
After Hours Emergency Claims Service
- If your emergency happens outside normal business hours, you can call our 24‐hour emergency claims numbers as follows:
- For all calls throughout Canada and US, please call 1‐800‐ADJUST-4 (1-800-235-8784)
**Loss Notice Form is still required from Brokers on after hours emergency claims.