This product is brought to you by:
Premier Marine Insurance Managers Group (West) Inc.
Applications relating to this product
- Application - Marine Pleasurecraft
- Application - Marine Quick Quote
- Application - Skippered Fishing Charter
Wordings relating to this product
- Form #MTS-BC - Multi Standard M.T.S. Policy Conditions (Rev. Sep 2, 2015)
- Form #MTS-ONT - Multi-Standard M.T.S Policy Conditions (Rev. Sep 2, 2015)
- Fishing Charter Endorsement
- Survey Recommendation Compliance Statement
- Navigational Limits (Rev. Mar 13, 2014)
- Form #AEE-2.5 - Angler’s Equipment Endorsement (Rev. Aug 25, 2015)
- Form #AEE-5.0 - Angler’s Equipment Endorsement (Rev. Aug 25, 2015)
- Form #AEE-7.5 - Angler’s Equipment Endorsement (Rev. Aug 25, 2015)
Documents relating to this product
- Muskrats Attack – Is this Covered or Not Covered under your Boat Policy?
- What does your yacht insurance really cover?
- Marine Newsletter – Spring 2016
- 2014 Spring Watercraft Bulletin
- No Boat Too Small - Stand Alone Boat Policy Bulletin
- Navigational Limit WC-1 - Map
- Navigational Limit BC-3 - Map
- Navigational Limit BC-1 - Map
- Navigational Limits - Canada
This program targets:
Premier Marine’s minimum premium is now only $95, making the decision to purchase a proper marine policy easy. Premier’s policy includes true marine coverage that may not be included on a homeowner’s package.
- Guaranteed Replacement Cost Endorsement Now Available for boats up to 3 years of age for as low as $25 AP
- Coverage for consequential damage
- Separate limit for pollution / spill liability
- Emergency Towing Limit Included