This product is brought to you by:
Premier Marine Insurance Managers Group (West) Inc.
Applications relating to this product
Wordings relating to this product
- Form #MTS-BC - Multi Standard M.T.S. Policy Conditions (Rev. February 2020)
- Form #MTS-ONT&PR - Multi-Standard M.T.S Policy Conditions (Rev. February 2020)
- Endorsement - Riverboat
- Fishing Charter Endorsement
- Navigational Limits (Rev. Mar 13, 2014)
- Form #AEE-2.5 - Angler’s Equipment Endorsement (Rev. Aug 25, 2015)
- Form #AEE-5.0 - Angler’s Equipment Endorsement (Rev. Aug 25, 2015)
- Form #AEE-7.5 - Angler’s Equipment Endorsement (Rev. Aug 25, 2015)
- Form # GRC-3 - Guaranteed Replacement Cost Enhancement (Rev. April 14, 2014)
Documents relating to this product
- Muskrats Attack – Is this Covered or Not Covered under your Boat Policy?
- What does your yacht insurance really cover?
- Marine Newsletter – Spring 2016
- 2014 Spring Watercraft Bulletin
- No Boat Too Small - Stand Alone Boat Policy Bulletin
- Navigational Limits - Canada
- Navigational Limit BC-1 - Map
- Navigational Limit BC-3 - Map
- Navigational Limit EC-1 - Map
- Navigational Limit ON-1 - Map
This program targets:
Premier Marine offers coverage on a wide variety of jet propelled boats.
- Available in New Brunswick
- Guaranteed Replacement Cost Endorsement Now Available for boats up to 3 years of age for as low as $25 AP
- Separate limit for pollution / spill liability
- Coverage for consequential damage