This product is brought to you by:
Premier Marine Insurance Managers Group (West) Inc.
Applications relating to this product
Wordings relating to this product
- Form #YC-BC - “Mariner’s Choice” Policy Conditions (Rev. February 2020)
- Form #YC-ONT&PR - “Mariner’s Choice” Policy Conditions (Rev. February 2020)
- Navigational Limits (Rev. Mar 13, 2014)
- Survey Recommendation Compliance Statement
- Form #S-1 Survey Warranty
- Form #S-2 - Survey Warranty
- Form # GRC-3 - Guaranteed Replacement Cost Enhancement (Rev. April 14, 2014)
Documents relating to this product
- Muskrats Attack – Is this Covered or Not Covered under your Boat Policy?
- What does your yacht insurance really cover?
- Marine Newsletter – Spring 2016
- 2014 Spring Watercraft Bulletin
- No Boat Too Small - Stand Alone Boat Policy Bulletin
- Navigational Limits - Canada
- Navigational Limit BC-1 - Map
- Navigational Limit BC-3 - Map
- Navigational Limit EC-1 - Map
- Navigational Limit ON-1 - Map
- Product Fact Sheet – Mariners Choice
This program targets:
Premier Marine covers sailboats of all sizes, and offers the option for extended navigational limits. For sailboats over $400,000 refer to Platinum Yacht program.
- Available in New Brunswick
- Guaranteed Replacement Cost Endorsement Now Available for boats up to 3 years of age for as low as $50 AP
- Sailboat racing permitted
- Less stringent survey requirements
- Extended Navigation Limits may be available