Procedures on How to Report a Claim
During Normal Business Hours
No matter what type of claim you are reporting, your first step during normal business hours is to contact your independent insurance Broker/Agent. Your Broker/Agent is there to serve you and can report all the details of claim on your behalf.
Property, Casualty, Environmental/Pollution Claims
- Complete either a Property Loss Notice Form or a Liability Loss Notice Form located under Claims section of our website and click submit. Once submitted, you will receive an acknowledgement email that the Loss Notice Form has been successfully received.
- Complete Marine Loss Notice Form located under Claims section of our website and click submit. Once submitted, you will receive an acknowledgement email that the Loss Notice Form has been successfully received.
Commercial Auto Fleets and Garage Automobile
- Email all details of the loss to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the toll free claims reporting number at 1-833-376-8436
- Note: Premier/SGIC policies are identifiable with the prefix of PCAxxxxxx
After Hours Emergency Claims
- Because not all claims occur during business hours, if your claim is an emergency that happens outside normal business hours, we are pleased to partner with Kernaghan Adjusters
- Call their 24‐hour emergency claims number throughout Canada and US: 1-800-387-5677
- A Loss Notice Form is still required to be sent from Brokers/Agents on all after hours emergency claims when normal business hours resume